According to the art. 6 act 1§ a) Lawfulness of processing 2016/679 of GDPR, we inform as follows:
- The administrator of personal data is Corab Ltd., Kajki Street 4, 10-547 Olsztyn, NIP 739-020-77-57, REGON 510519084, phone number +48895351790, e-mail: email@example.com
- Tomasz Trzciałkowski is the inspector of personal data protection. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +48511793443, www.idpo.pl/corab
- Personal data is collected exclusively for the purpose in which it was determined i.e. with the aim of presenting sales proposal. Entering personal data is voluntary. The refusal to do so, makes it impossible for us to present the sales proposal.
- Personal data may be made available to subjects cooperating with the administrator solely with the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal data will be processed by the administrator for the period of one year.
- You have the right to demand an access to your personal data and its rectification, to remove and limit processing data or refuse to be a subject of profiling as well as the right to export your data. Applications for the listed cases above are available in the company's secretary or on our website.
- The consent to process collected personal data can be withdrawn at any time.
- Person whose data is collected has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory institution.
- Wzór wniosku o udzielenie dostępu do danych osobowych
- Wzór wniosku o realizację prawa do przenoszenia danych
- Wzór wniosku żądania ograniczenia przetwarzania danych
- Wzór wniosku o skorzystanie z prawa do bycia zapomnianym
- to create statistics which help to understand in what way websites are used, which enables improving their structure and content;
- to maintain the User's session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter login and password on every subpage;
- to determine User's profile in order to display personalised material in advertising network, especially on Google.
Within the confines of the Service, two types of cookies are used: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on a User's device until a User logs out, leaves the website or closing the web browser.
Persistent cookies are stored on a User's device for a period stated in the cookies' parameters or until a User decides to delete them oneself.